Important Legal Agreements
Visual Web Technologies provides web hosting to clients worldwide, and we have a responsibility to protect each client and to provide the best services available. All clients of Visual Web Technologies are subject to the following terms of service:
Paypal Payment Policy
As per our Refund policy we Don't offer money back Policy.If the payment made with Paypal and If any Dispute Open for Payments which is not eligible for Refund We are not responsible for it.Its your Responsibility to Read all our policy pages before purchasing the service's
Acceptable Usage Policy
A. Examples of unacceptable material include: IRC Bots, Proxy Scripts, Anonymizers, Pirated Software, Warez, image hosting only sites that do not host an actual domain/normal website content, Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs(HYIP), Bank Debentures ,Livechat/Chat Scripts, Bank Debenture Trading Programs, and Prime Banks Programs, lottery sites, muds, rpg's, hate sites, hacker focused sites/archives/programs, sites promoting illegal activities,Flash Games or Online Gaming Sites,Movie's,MP3 Songs,File hosting. No refunds will be given.
B. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that in our judgment that is obscene or threatening is prohibited and will be removed from our servers with or without notice. Failure to respond to email from our abuse department within 48 hours may result in the suspension or termination of your services. If in doubt regarding the acceptability of your site or service, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. No refunds will be given.
C. Potential harm to minors is strictly forbidden, including but not limited to child pornography or content perceived to be child pornography (Lolita). Any site found to host child pornography or linking to child pornography will be terminated immediately without notice. We will also report this to the appropriate authorities. No refunds will be given.
D. Resellers: we will suspend the site in question and will notify you so you may terminate the account. We will further monitor your activity; more than one infraction of this type may result in the immediate termination of your account. No refunds will be given.
E. Direct customers: Your services will be terminated with or without notice. Violations will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency. No refunds will be given.
F. It is your responsibility to ensure that scripts/programs installed under your account are secure and permissions of directories are set properly, regardless of installation method. When at all possible, set permissions on most directories to 755 or as restrictive as possible.
2. Zero Tolerance Spam Policy A. We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. "Safe lists" and "double opt-in" will be treated as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated with or without notice. No refunds will be given.
B. Mailing Policy and Limits: Sending Bulk mails are not allowed on our server,Per cPanel account can send 100 Mails.If any accounts seems to be spamming it will be suspended with or without any notice(Only for shared,reseller,master reseller packages)
C. Any mailing list larger than 5,000 will require a semi dedicated or dedicated hosting solution from us. Note: dividing one large list into smaller lists to get below this limit is not allowed. No limit to the number of outbound emails.
D. Mailing Lists Rules: Anytime you are sending a message no matter how large your e-mail list is you must throttle it. We recommend you throttle it to at the very least sending 1 email every 6 seconds. If the mailing list software you are using does not allow you to throttle you must switch to something else. We recommend phplist which can be found in your control panel under Fantastico DeLuxe. If you do not throttle and you try sending let's say 60 emails the server will try sending all 60 in 1 second which is not possible. This will cause the server load to go very high and for the entire server to be sluggish until this process is completed. It is our job to keep the server up and running without being sluggish. Anyone who causes the servers load to go high will be suspended and the process will be terminated. If you choose not to throttle you will most likely be suspended for crashing the server. No refunds will be given.
E. You are not allowed to mail to a mailing list you were given or purchased. This is spamming because they never agreed to you personally sending them mail. We do not care how you justify it, this is spam and will result in termination of the offending account. No refunds will be given.
F. Any unsolicited e-mail being sent will result in termination of the offending account. We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail. No refunds will be given.
4. We don't take backups. Every customer is responsible for their own site's backup. Backups and Data Loss Your use of the services rendered is at your sole risk.VisualWebTechnologies is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backups of files and data stored on VisualWebTechnologies servers. Your server may or may not have automatic backups installed. Backups can be made through cPanel.
6. Resource Usage (Not allowed) A. Customer (you) may not use 25% or more of system resources for longer then 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc. B. Any account is not allowed to use average system resources (CPU, RAM, MySQL) more than 2% in 24 hours cycle. C. Run any type of interactive real-time chat applications that require server resources. Remotely-hosted services are fully allowed. D. Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD. E. Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network. F. Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. G. Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities. H. Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1492, etc... (dedicated servers do not apply) I. Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes. J. When using PHP include functions for including a local file, include the local file rather than the URL. Instead of include ("http://yourdomain.com/include.php") use include("include.php") K. Media hosting (i.e. audio , video etc), Backup hosting, Adult content hosting , Online Forum etc are strictly prohibited.
7. Bandwidth Usage You (Customer) are allocated a monthly bandwidth usage. This allowance varies depending on the web hosting service you purchase. Should your account pass the allocated amount we reserve the right to suspend the account until the start of the next billing cycle/allocation, suspend the account until more bandwidth is purchased at an additional fee, suspend the account until you (customer) upgrades to a higher level of service, terminate the account and/or charge you an additional fee for the overages. Unused bandwidth in any one month of service cannot be carried over to the next month.
8. Uptime The uptime of a server is defined as the reported uptime from the operating system of the server which may differ from the uptime reported by individual services.VisualWebTechnologies Cannot 99% Guarantee the uptime status of any server for many factors which may include but not limited to updates to software, malicious or intentional activities, hardware failure, acts of God defined as conditions beyond our (VisualWebTechnologies and/or our vendors that provide equipement or services to us) control that interupts services at a facility.
10. Shared (non-reseller accounts) Shared hosting accounts may not resell web hosting to other people, if you wish to resell hosting you must use a reseller account.
12. Price Change The amount you pay for hosting will never increase from the date of purchase for the term of contract (if said contract exists and is validated by VisualWebTechnologies). VisualWebTechnologies reserves the right to change prices for services at any time. Furthermore, we reserve the right to change prices listed on Visualwebtechnologies.in, and the right to change the amount of resources given to any plan at any time.
Disclaimer VisualWebTechnologies shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer.VisualWebTechnologies makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide.VisualWebTechnologies disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by VisualWebTechnologies and its employees.
14. Disclosure to law enforcement VisualWebTechnologies may disclose any subscriber information to law enforcement agencies without further consent or notification to the subscriber upon lawful request from such agencies. We will cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies.
17.If any account doing abuse again and again.The corresponding account will be suspended and he/she should pay SECURITY Fee of 20$(Non-Refundable)
18. There is no Refunds for any clients if they are Trying to do abuse from our network even the Service is used or not..Domain registration/Hosting with Bank Names are Not allowed we will cancel the order(Even it was not used)
19.Late fee of 1.20$ Will be added by our billing system if any invoice was not paid within the Due
20.Any service suspended regarding Abuse like phising,Spamming,Scampages,Malware,Etc will be Cancelled in next 24 - 48 hours with/without Notification If Security Fee is not paid or client failed to respond.
21.If any Service is not paid even after the Due date our WHMCS System will delete the Account automatically With/Without Notification We are not Responsible for any Data's if the Due is not paid
22.We are not providing any Refunds for Renewal Invoice's / Payments
23.If any client using abusive language(unwanted words or bad words) on any Support Methods like (Livechat,Email,Ticket,Whatsapp) We will terminate the client service's immediately Without any excuses.We are not responsible for the Data's inside your account..
24.Hosting Courier Site's are not allowed under our server.If hosted and notified by our Team We will suspend it.For unsuspension client he/she should send us the Company Registration proof,Identity Proof Provided by the Government After verification we will unsuspend the account. Failure of providing proof within the timeframe will held in service cancellation and no refunds
25.According to our Mailing policy you are not allowed to send any spam/bulk emails in any of our services like Shared,Reseller,Master reseller and VPS Plans.We don't offer any refunds on Spam/Bulk emails.Port 25 has been blocked in all our VPS Servers Since All major providers are running ip6 to ipv4 tunnels for mail delivery outbound as well as running dual stack for inbound email (emails can be sent to thier IPv4 address and they will handle the delivery to the client on IPv6
26.There is no refunds for Promo Hosting Plans even it was buyed for 1 Year or 2 Year
27.Providing Free hosting is not allowed for any Reseller's/Master Reseller's.If provided the account will be Suspended and no refunds will be given.To reactivate your account The client should pay Reactivation fee for Resource Usage Of 15.00$(Non Refundable Payment) We will be terminating all the account under the WHM
28.All the accounts are suspended on the 5th Day from the Due date and it will be terminated in 8th day from the Due date.We are not responsible for any data loss if account has been terminated because of payment,we can help you to restore the backups only if available in backup server and it will be charged.
29.We have Rights to Change our Policies/Rules anytime with/without any Notification.You(Client) Can check our Policy pages for any updates